Friday, July 6, 2012

Meet Amanda

Amanda is the newest Gen-XY model and is such a beauty. Find out more about this Boston-native below and check her out being featured on the main page of Shop Gen-XY now!
Name: Amanda
My friends call me: Nut
I’m a native of: Boston, MA
I’m an aspiring: War Correspondent
I
f I could be anywhere in the world I’d be: Right where I am. I'm pretty happy here :)
My favorite vintage era is: The 40s 
I’d love to spend every Saturday: With my roommate at the pool and reading Politico 
3 words to describe me would be: vivacious, bubbly and ambitious
 I never leave the house without: phone, keys, wallet, shout wipes and a pen
I would describe my style as: I'm a pretty pure New England Preppy
The quote I live by is: "I confess, I do not believe in time" 

Stay tuned to see more of Amanda on the site in new pieces soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment